Early blog entries (now archived) plus any psychobabble and attempts at straightening my thoughts out (too dull for public consumption)
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
A little amendment....
Twitter - Ok, it looks like I won't be setting up a work account, but it is still useful for my job.Therefore I will log in under my name but use this account for work purposes and post nothing personal. It is for following work and business interests. I might occassionally retweet something of interest but I doubt it, it's more for following than posting. Also, because I'm not using it to be the voice of my organisation this limits its use on the business front again, I can't really use it to further my professional reputation. Best kept to following than posting most certainly, have scant information on there. For anything personal or connecting with people outside of work, then Lilia Lovise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment